Right now, the PSL is blowing up IG and Blog World like Kimmy K blew up the internet. It is the drink of bloggers dreams.
Delicious, spicy, sweet and festive. There’s nothing like it for feel super cosy and in the Autumn spirit.
I thought I would have a go at recreating it, without the sugar or processed flavourings, so I bring to you a clean and organic version of a dreamy Pumpkin Spiced Latte.
You will need:
- 1 Medium sized cafeteria with around 2-3 scoops of coffee depending on the strength you like
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Sprinkle of allspice and a sprinkle of ground cloves
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (heated)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract or organic vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- Hand held mini whisk (optional)
- Add the spices to the ground coffee and pop into the cafeteria and brew as usual
- Heat your almond milk and whisk with your mini hand whisk to get a nice frothy top
- Pour the maple syrup, agave and vanilla extract into your cup before adding half a cup of coffee
- Then top up with your heated almond milk and froth
- Sprinkle with a bit of raw cacao powder or cinnamon
- Take pictures for IG
And there you have it! I hope you love this as much as me!
Let me know if you try it out – and tag me in any pictures you take!