Honestly Ombré Holistic Therapy offers body & beauty treatments in the heart of Old Town, Swindon, to help relax and restore both the body and mind.
Honestly Ombré is a certified cruelty free and vegan company, and all products used within the treatments offered are ethically produced. This is a key ethos of the company and this provides a more mindful and compassionate experience for the client, and a more ethical and sustainable contribution to the environment.
- Swedish Full Body Massage: £50 (60 mins)
- Anti-Stress Massage (Full body): £45 (60 mins)
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage: £30 (45 mins)
- Gel Nails: £24 (45 mins)
- Gel Manicure: £30 (60 mins)
- French Gel Manicure: £30 (60 mins)
- Dried Flower Manicure: £35 (60 mins)
- Gel Removal: £5
- Classic Manicure: £20 (45 mins)
- Deluxe Manicure: £25 (60 mins)
- Men’s Manicure: £15 (20 mins)
Nail Art: Nail Art starts from an additional £2 per nail. If you have a specific design you would like, please feel free to get in touch with your ideas! (See gallery below).
If you would like to book an appointment or would like more information about any of the treatments offered, you can get in touch below:
Business Contact: 07792388990
Facebook: Honestly Ombré Holistic Therapy
Gift Vouchers Available.
I hold the following qualifications and am fully insured:
- ITEC Massage Therapy Diploma
- ITEC Anatomy & Physiology Diploma
- Diploma in Manicure (WSBHT)
- Diploma in Gel Nails (WSBHT)
- Degree in Psychology (BSc) 2:1
Honestly Ombré is run from a designated treatment room in the heart of Old Town.
Massage helps to release endorphins, improving your mood and increasing positivity. It can also help sooth stress, anxiety, aches and pains, depression, toxins and head aches, whilst promoting relaxation, improved circulation, removal of cellulite, increased joint flexibility and tension release.