Honestly Ombré Holistic Therapy is a beauty and holistic therapy company based in Old Town Swindon, offering relaxing beauty and wellness treatments that are certified cruelty free and vegan.
Honestly Ombre Holistic is owned by Jessica Wallbridge from a designated treatment room on the High Street in Old Town.
All products used within the treatments at Honestly Ombre are ethically produced and are fully vegan. This is a key ethos of the company and this provides a more mindful and compassionate experience for the client, and a more ethical and sustainable contribution to the environment.
This not only includes the products, polishes, oils and formulas used as part of the treatments, but also extends to the materials used during the treatments such as the synthetic leather couch, soy wax candles, cotton furnishings and cruelty free cleaning and hygiene products.
- Swedish Body Massage: £23 (30 mins) / £43 (60 mins): A relaxing full body therapeutic massage including back, shoulders, arms, legs (30 mins) head, face, hands and feet (60 mins).
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage: £23 (30 mins) / £38 (50 mins): A therapeutic massage focused on the back, shoulders and neck and problem areas.
- Keyboard Warrior Massage: £24 (30 mins): Perfect as an introduction to massage, or as a regular monthly treatment for those who work at a desk all day, focusing on relaxation, improving posture and addressing painful problem areas. Using both Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage techniques and includes back, shoulders, neck, arms and hands.
- Deep Tissue Massage: £28 (30 mins) / £42 (50 mins): A targeted massage working on problem areas, increasing blood flow, addressing adhesions, stretching the muscle fascia and breaking down of knots to promote healing, increasing movement and preventing future issues.
- Pregnancy Massage: £23 (30 mins) / £38 (50 mins): A relaxing, therapeutic massage tailored to your pregnancy. Suitable at 14+ weeks.
- Hot Stone Therapy Massage: £26 (30 mins) / £38 (40 mins): Coming Soon!
Please note: Massage treatments are female only, unless recommended and booked via a female friend.
- Gel Manicure: £24 (45 mins): Includes a file, cuticle work, buff, and gel polish.
- Nail Art Manicure: £25 – £30 (60 mins+): Includes a file, cuticle work, buff, gel polish and custom design nail art. Price is dependent on design, so please get in touch to discuss your ideas and requirements.
- Deluxe Gel Manicure: £30 (60 mins): Includes a soak, file, cuticle work, buff, gel polish and hand massage.
- French Gel Manicure: £30 (60 mins): Includes a file, cuticle work, buff, and french tip gel polish.
- Gel Removal: £5 to remove if not applied by Honestly Ombré; £2 if applied and reapplying*.
*At Honestly Ombré, the gel products used are high quality, ethical and free from the top 5 toxic ingredients found in other gel and shellac products; these are Formaldehyde, Dibutyl, Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor. These chemicals are often found in other commonly applied polishes and can take longer to remove and require extra nail prep and repair prior to reapplying. Because of this, additional time is allocated.
- Brow Shaping: £8/£12 (15 mins): An ideal treatment if you would like to change the shape of your brows, or if you are new to eyebrow shaping. Add definition and enhance your natural beauty. Using threading and plucking techniques, ideal for sensitive skin by only targeting hairs and not tugging or pulling the skin around the eyes
- Brow Threading: £8 (15 mins): A quick and effective treatment to tidy up the brows using cotton thread. Ideal for sensitive skin by targeting hairs, compared with waxing or sugaring techniques that can tug the skin around the eyes
- Brow Tinting: £8 (15 mins): A relaxing treatment to add depth and shape to your existing brows by tinting the brow hair darker to your desired shade. Includes a consultation regarding the best shade for your skin tone*
- Tint & Thread: £15 (30 mins): An effective treatment to tint the brows to your desired darker shade followed by a shape and tidy up using threading*
- Eyelash Tint: £15 (25 mins): A relaxing treatment to enhance the natural lashes by darkening them, making them appear fuller and longer. Ideal for holidays, the gym, make up free days and suitable for men too!*
- Lash Lift: £38 (60 mins): Opens up the eyes by permanently lifting and curling the lashes, followed by a tint to darken the lashes making them appear fuller and longer*
- Face/ Upper Lip Threading: £3 (5 mins): A quick treatment to remove any upper lip hair, ideal for sensitive skin and improving the application of make up
*A patch test will be required at least 24 hours prior to all tinting treatments. This will need to be completed again if 6 months lapses in between treatments.
Honestly Ombré offers a range of Wedding and Engagement packages, including Hen Parties and Bridal Party nails, perfect for bringing your vision to life! Click the link below to see all packages available. Feel free to get in touch regarding bespoke packages.
If you would like to book an appointment or would like more information about any of the treatments offered, you can get in touch below:
Business Contact: +447792388990
Facebook: Honestly Ombré Holistic Therapy
Gift Vouchers Available.
I hold the following qualifications and am fully insured:
- ITEC Massage Therapy Diploma
- ITEC Anatomy & Physiology Diploma
- Diploma in Manicure (WSBHT)
- Diploma in Gel Nails (WSBHT)
- Degree in Psychology (BSc) 2:1
Honestly Ombré is run from a designated treatment room in the heart of Old Town.
Unfortunately the building is not suitable for disabled access, however I offer home visits so please get in touch to discuss any requirements you might have.
Massage helps to release endorphins, improving your mood and increasing positivity. It can also help sooth stress, anxiety, aches and pains, depression, toxins and head aches, whilst promoting relaxation, improved circulation, removal of cellulite, increased joint flexibility and tension release.